Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tired ramblings. Pay it no mind.

Hello, peeples.

I am exhausted right now. Andromeda woke up at 6 crying and didn't go back to sleep. I woke up at 6 and didn't go back to sleep. I was in a pretty good way this morning, because I had to put on jeans to do laundry. I'm always more productive when I put on jeans instead of jammy pants. I did laundry.

Then I was falling asleep by one and I did stuff to try to stay awake. I made crepes. I folded laundry. Then the repair guy came to unclog our bathroom sink and I sat with Andromeda wishing I could take a nap. Then the sun went down and I felt more alert.

Now I'm arguing with myself about taking a shower. I need a shower. I'll take one. Right now. Then I'll come back to this. I did it. Yay!

I did not make my sleep goals this week. The first night I went to bed before midnight, but the rest of the week I didn't. I guess I'll try again this next week. The pillow doesn't seem to be working anymore. I keep waking up on my back and a pillow behind me just slides over. I'm going to try drinking more water, too, and eventually walking. I used to walk all the time. Lately I hardly ever do. Today I did, though, I walked to the corner market, like 15 minutes. I could do that every day, to start. Not so hard.

Bye for now peeples.

No comments: