Thursday, January 1, 2015

Where did all the old posts go?

Hello Readers!

Some of you are probably wondering where all the posts have gone. Well, for the last bit of the year, I've been changing my blog around. I'm not 100% done, but I will now link you to the other blogs I've set up.

Phoebe Ophelia Writing Things - This will be my main-ish blog for now, about my writing progress and books I'm reading.

Phoeb's Fiction Archive - For older stories I published on here before. Some new stories will go on my writing blog for a while, then I'll move them as they age.

Phoeb's Recipes - Obviously, I will put recipes here from time to time. I'm moving the recipes I previously posted here, and I hope to update them as some of them are pretty old.

This blog, Phoeb's Quest, will become solely a friends-and-family blog while the others are public. I will post here now and then with family updates and some boring self-care quest goals and progress.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions or requests!

No comments: